9 Steps to add Social Icons to your Blogger without HTML coding knowledge

Yes, you read correct. Simple 9 steps to add social icons to you blogger with NO HTML coding knowledge. Really its simple and time effective steps.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B43wwPnUEbHuMEF6S3YtZU9DYUk

I tried a lot of different ideas to add the social media icons to my blog. Even I worked in IT but I never get the chance to work on coding part so its really hard for the people like me to add features in our blog. Finally I worked out with this 9 steps to add social icons to your blog, trust me without HTML / coding skills you can easily add the social icons.
Here are the steps.

Step 1 – New post creation
  Step 2 – Go to HTML
Step 3 – Refer the below link for the themed social icon images  


Step 4 – While uploading the below popup is displayed 


Step 5 – Code generated 


Step 6 – Go back to compose and select the image, click on Link. 


Step 7 – Copy the generated code. Ensure the height and width as per your blog page 


Step 8 – Go to Layout > HTML/Javascript Gadget > Edit 



Step 9 – Thats it... U made it!!! 


P.S - The link i shared in my page is my personal opinion :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment